Lanemark International Ltd. UK provides wide range of process burner , immersion tube tank systems and gas fired burner systems which are designed to integrate into a wide range of industrial process heating applications.
Lanemark TX and TRX Series Burners offers wide range of process liquids can be heated accurately and consistently with the Lanemark TX Series small diameter immersion tube tank heating systems. Highly cost-effective in operation, efficiencies in excess of 80% are readily achieved in both newbuild and retrofit installations. TX and TRX Burners widely proven in a range of applications such as:
- Product finishing (metal or plastic parts, steel strip, wire products etc.)
- Cleaning (industrial tray washing)
- Food and drink product (hot water tanks, mini breweries, CIP).
Lanemark Oven Heating FD-C/GA and FD-E/GA Series Burners;
Forced Draught (FD) burner design is extensively proven in applications such as:
- Product finishing (pretreatment dryers, paint drying and curing ovens)
- Textile and fabric dryers
- Rotary moulding machines
- Food processing and powder or grain dryers
- Based on a common principle, a choice of designs is available reflecting applications needs including high energy efficiency and direct fired applications.